Perhaps the most challenging issues to address are those regarding your children. These issues are often the most contentious and difficult to resolve. We will will approach these issues as a strong and forceful advocate while maintaining compassion and understanding.
If you are facing issues of custody and parenting time, The Chiacchio Law Firm can assist you. The degree to which each parent exercises custodial rights depends upon what kind of custody arrangement is put in place. There are several variations of “custody” (i.e. custody arrangements) and each carries with it varying degrees of the right to care for the child and make important decisions for the child. We will discuss the distinctions between each of these custody arrangements to provide you with the information and knowledge you need to make informed and confident decisions that are in the best interests of your children.
We will address every aspect of custody as it relates to the unique circumstances of your case. She can provide guidance regarding:
• The distinctions between legal and physical custody
• The meaning and implications of different types of joint, shared and sole custody
• Relevant/recent changes in the law in New Jersey related to custody and parenting time
• Development of a proposed Parenting Plan
• Mediation and utilization of a Parent Coordinator to resolve disputes
• Related matters of child support
• Modification of existing custody agreements or Custody Judgment based upon changed circumstances
• Enforcement of custody and parenting time arrangements
• The potential impact of relocation on custody and parenting time and the latest change in the law by the New Jersey Supreme Court
• Any other issue or question you may have
As your advocate, We will provide clear, honest answers to your important questions about custody and parenting time. She will respond to your phone calls in a timely manner, maintaining contact with you throughout the duration of your case, and work tirelessly to make sure you reach the most favorable outcome with regard to your children.